REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR IT
The Information Technology Support Specialist provides technical support to our team members on a variety of challenges relating to hardware, software and peripherals. This includes printers, mobile devices, MFPs and video conferencing equipment.
- Windows 10 administration, maintenance, and support.
- Microsoft 365 administration, maintenance, and support.
- Azure administration, maintenance, and support.
- Server (Virtual or Inhouse) deployment, administration, and support.
- Data integration development and support.
- Hardware deployments, administration, and support.
- Network administration, security, and support.
- Development of technical, process diagrams and documentation.
- Various projects implementation support.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills (both oral and written).
- O/S Support and Administration (Window 10 environment).
- Microsoft 365 Suite Support and Administration.
- Network Infrastructure and Security.
- Mobile Devices (Android and IPhone).
- University or Post-Secondary relevant degree/diploma.
- Must be available to travel and hold a valid drivers license and passport.
- Must be available for after hours and weekend support on a rotational basis.
In accordance with the Canadian Model for Providing a Safe Workplace Ver 6.0, as referenced in TARA Energy Services Inc. Standard 19.0 – Fit for Duty, this position has been designated as NON safety sensitive.