Service Technicians are responsible for the general maintenance of equipment, shop and yard premises and general housekeeping duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take reasonable care to protect his/her health and safety and that of other workers by following Tara Energy’s safety policies & procedures, as well as government and industry regulations.
- Keep shop area clean and free of clutter and debris
- Organize and maintain tools required for service
- Clean outside and inside of vehicles and equipment, utilizing proper safety protocol which may include confined space entry
- Remove snow from yard, sidewalks and parking lots as required
- Service equipment, including taking apart machinery, grinding, sanding, painting and other tasks
- Clean service bays and wash bays
- Move equipment in yard as required, using skid steer, forklift, and front-end loader, with proper user certification required
- Assist in preparing parts orders and equipment for dispatch to field
- 1 year or more of related industry experience required
- Completion of mandatory company safety training requirements as defined by management
In accordance with the Model for Providing a Safe Workplace Ver 6.0, as referenced in TARA Energy Services Inc. Standard 19.0 – Fit for Duty, this position has been designated as safety sensitive.